Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A little update on my current status.
As you all know that i'm currently in University doing my Foundation studies in Social Science.
It is becoming more and more of a problem day by day as i am unable to communicate with my course-mates. Why is it a problem~? I'm not quite certain as of yet but this is actually partially due to myself not being able to speak in Mandarin. But well... let's just say that As humans grow intelligent overtime, one also gets old at the same time. And as we grow more weary, we tend to forget simple things like how to communicate and getting to know more people. I bet you know what i mean by now. What i'm trying to say is that I'm actually an Introverted Reclusive that normally only gets out of my room when it's necessary...
Even though i know what my problems are, It's hard for me to change who i am in just one day....
Let's see....
<~ Feels Uncomfortable inside the Lecture Halls,Tutorial Classes.... and also wherever i am at in UTAR....
<~ Doesn't feel at ease talking with other people
<~ Constantly thinks that other people are there to get me ( a sign of paranoia)...
<~'s getting sleepier each consecutive day (Probably due to stress?)
<~ hasn't been eating well for the past few weeks...

Why do i get the feeling that i'm developing some sort of psychological illness....
It's like i'm going to break down any given minute of any day....

Long story short, I'm "lagging".

No comments:

Post a Comment