Friday, August 12, 2011

Current view of life.

Social Network.. A connection of unknown people bound by social connections where one leads to infinite possibilities. And because of that there'll bound to be probabilities in which i get to meet moronic assholes...
The more i understand life.. The more i despise life.
Tis' begs the question of myself wondering how can some people actually be happy living in this dissociating world of Despise, Hate, Fear, Greed.
But tis' to be said. That i myself is a person living in this world.
Therefore I myself also i quite despicable to even i myself.
But the fact remains. Although you sometimes might question me on why am i thinking too negatively/pessimistically.
My answer would simply be: I myself enjoy this dysfunctional view of the world as it is what i perceive this world as. As a place filled with sadness. As a place filled with dark/otherworldly intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment