Monday, December 12, 2011

Well~* Happy Belated Birthday to me~*

The cake is a lie. I never received any cakes for my birthday... (Forever Alone...)
But nevertheless I'm contented. Why?
1. I got to sleep in my own room.. (Not the kampar one)... I never liked the whether in Kampar and the only time i can really sleep is in an air-conditioned room....

2. Although I actually made a weird adjustment to facebook(In which my birthday's info was gone from facebook)... I still do have friends that remembers my birthday ^_^

3. Type-Moon Ace vol.7 is going to be MINE soon enough XDD Same goes for Fate/Extra CCC~Virgin White box set~[Limited Edition]

4. For now i've saved about 600$ in my Bank account... I've started to actually be cautious on my spendings for the trip that i'm planning on going during the Final semester of my Degree course.

5. I actually visited a clinic yesterday(A clinic that i've never been before). The nurse noticed that it was my Birthday and congratulated me ^_^ Same goes for the doctor~* *HAPPY*

You know what will make me a lot more happier? Being able to pass all of my Finals this semester~! Better start studying like hell now so that i won't suffer in the Fourth Semester =.=ll