Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's see what I've accomplished this week.

Let's see what are the things that i did which was totally different comparing to what i normally do.
Firstly, I Went to the "Pasar-Malam"(Night-Market in the Malay language) with my acquaintances. Kin Tuan, Rong Minn, Wei Kheng and the gang. Of whom i have come to know and become acquainted with during my tutorial lessons. Now why would be going to the night-market be different from what i usually do? Well.. For one, I don't go out normally during evening-nighttime.
Secondly, I'm still awake now(Which by the way is around 3.00 in the morning) and a friend of mine just took off from my house as we were doing the assignments.. Now.. as you know, I don't usually invite people to my place just to finish the assignments till around 1.00 But i actually had fun as he was playing the guitar ^_^ Man i love music.
To Sum it up, I had fun for the past couple O' days. Unless of course you're talking about the assignments...

No comments:

Post a Comment