Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally, The godforsaken stress has been lifted

Well, Examinations for my first semester has ended. Now i will try to enjoy my holidays fully by doing this
11th Sept. Sunday~> Rest
12th Sept.Monday~> Meet up with Former Form2-5 Teachers.
13th-18th Sept.Tuesday-Sunday~> Kuala Lumpur! for some special reasons~!
19th Sept.Monday~> Rest day in Kampar (Aren't there any classes?If you still don't know why. Check my Timetable XDD)

Anyways. Regarding the examination, T'was hard but I think I should be able to pass everything including maths (Hopefully[Fingers Crossed]). If I'm actually able to pass my maths. The rest of my academic semester will definitely be a piece of Cake~!

Next Semester. The subjects that i will need to take=
1. Academic English <~ Too bad i still can't remember what are the English terms(Nouns,Adverbs. etc.etc.etc.)

2. Socialization as a Process <~ Looking forward to it

3. Management <~ I wonder what does this teach. No matter. I'll give it my best shot

4. Micro and Macro Economics <~ Still Looking forward to studying Economics~!

5. Effective Communication Skills <~ New subject that's like Critical Thinking o.0~?

Regarding the Examination. In my opinion, the hardest was Mathematics for Social Science, and Principles of Economics. Then Academic english was okey. Same goes for Critical Thinking and Sociology~!

I'll update this blog in a jiffy~

No comments:

Post a Comment