Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm getting more and more tired as days go by. This is really a tiresome semester... Anyways, 12 more weeks left before I finish the second semester... In which i WILL* pass all the subjects with at least a B.
Anyways, I'm really happy with this and the last week because.
Firstly, I've pre-ordered Fate/Extra from Playasia. Although it's not the Limited-edition copy, It's still my first original PSP game in which i payed myself ^_^
Secondly, Mom actually bought me a new phone ^_^ Thanks Mom&Dad
Thirdly, I'm still happy anticipating the release of MahouTsukai no Yoru”魔法使いの夜”

All in all tis' been a reallly happy week ^_^

1:49A.M 4th October 2011 Edit:
Also Pre-ordered Fate/Extra CCC~TYPE-MOON Virgin White box-set~ ^_^
Really. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment