Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stocks and Shares Part one.

I've recently started learning about stocks for the OSK Investment Challenge(Campus edition).
Investing on stocks has actually piqued my interest a long time ago and now i'm able to try this with virtual money. That means that i won't be paying for any losses i do. So it's time to Start learning about stocks~!
First to be on my read-list
http://stockmarketforbeginners.blogspot.com/

Anyways, The start of the second semester~! HELL TO THE YEAH~!
I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~! I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS~!

Anyways, i had my first Academic English lecture and t'was pretty boring =.=ll
nevermind that.. I'll finish it with at least a B no matter what~!!!!
Tomorrow's the second lecture for A.English and also the First lecture for Socialization as a Process.

Investments, Lectures, Tutorials, Mid-terms, Tests, Examinations, Scarcity, Opportunity cost, what else?
I'm really startin to really LOVE this serene yet special time in which there's so many pleasant encounters.
To my friends residing in Ipoh. Although there may be times in which i won't be available, please do note that I have some stuffs to do in Kampar in which i'll not be able to attend to events and things.
To my friends in Kampar(University friends). If i'm not available, do note that i sometimes have to self-study because by self-studying i can multi-task at once.

PS:I'm also eating lesser and lesser.... 2-1 meals per-day... Jogging/Cycling on Mondays. At least for 2 hours o.0~*

Now i can actually safely say that i am actually turned-on by
  • Glasses
  • Intelligence
  • Introverted personality
  • aged close to mine XD
This is awkward =.=ll I REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE SOON~!


As for Clubbing... I actually promised myself to not goto places like those(Except for pubs) until i reach the age of 18 or older* Therefore i don't think i'll be joining you guys(Yoko,Eugene,Renee,Andrael)

No comments:

Post a Comment