Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My return to blogging

As there are beginnings, There will always be an ending for everyone. Including me of course.
Hello all and welcome to my Little world filled with my thoughts and creations. I don't really know what made me change my mind on re-blogging things but one thing i know for sure, This little blog-space will now be used by me to write what I perceive this world as and also what i wrote all over the internet ^_^

皆さん、こんにちは、僕は再度’ブログ’を開始する最近ひらめきを持っている   みなさま、よろしくお願いします。ね? 

To start off, Let me introduce myself ^_^
I'm Kenneth Hooi Wing Ken
I reside in Ipoh, a small town located in Perak which by itself is located in Malaysia
I'm a Chinese, and i'm 17'ish
In a few days i'll be attending University so i'll try to Blog as much as possible here
Before this, I was studying in Kuala Lumpur from since Primary one.. till Primary 5 in SJKC(Yak Chee)
Then i shifted to Ipoh due to problems within my family ^_^
Primary6= SKHSOM <~ Which i enjoyed a lot ^_^
Then went to a nearby Secondary School named SMKSP(Seri Putera)
Ah, Great times that was. I remember being hit by a Baseball Bat, Got my hair cut by our Discipline Teacher ,
Got my mustache and Beard pulled by my English teacher <~ She was complaining that it was too long...
And best of all, I got to annoy the hell out of my English Teacher (Puan Doreen) ^_^ <~ The Best Teacher i ever had. (Actually i kinda miss her) oh well, life goes on
I also remembered playing the keyboard for our Class performance (Form Five)
And i had a really embarrassing moment when i Froze in front of an audience in one of those Public Speaking events.
My biggest achievement in school was being elected as the President of the English Language Society which by the way got me loads of scores for my Co-curricular activities ^_^
Then a few months back something big happened =.=ll
As i remember it was three days later after i got my SPM results, three of my friends were involved in a traffic accident. there were five person in the vehicle, four of them were badly injured and sadly, One of them passed away. I kinda wish that it never did happen as he was actually a good friend that i've known since i transferred to Ipoh from Kuala Lumpur.

Anyways, In about 2-3weeks or so, i'll be attending University in UTAR Kampar,
That's all the updates i have for my current live~*

No comments:

Post a Comment