Friday, May 27, 2011

Nightmare, Number one

After 4 days of being gone from my room. Yesterday, i went back to Ipoh and cleaned my room a bit more so that it would look nicer and more spacious... But, that's not what i'm gonna write about =.=ll

Here's what happened in my dream.
I don't know much about the detail, but it's somewhere between University life.. I think it's just before graduation. I had a farewell party with my dorm-mates. We were happy but the dorm does not look like the dorm that i live in. Rather, it looked like what was inside an abandoned ship. One of my dorm-mate was a captain-esque' figure and the whole place was 'run-down' and dirty.

After having a few conversation, One of the 'crew' decided to flatter the captain by commenting on his looks. Saying that he's young and brilliant. Then everyone became quiet and my heart was beating as fast as a the normal tempo of a trance song... The captain then went back to his room without a sound and then we discussed that the guy who mentioned what was mentioned shouldn't have done that and we're all doomed... Then i remembered something in my dream. Probably a dream within a dream that the captain actually murdered his entire family just because he was jealous to be the youngest sibling born in his family...

We then went back to our rooms to get some rest as it was nightfall. Suddenly, i heard a loud and piercing scream that chilled the very bottom of my spine. I tried my best to not panic and peeked out of my door... It was the guy being stabbed by the captain with a large knife that was quite similar to an Unagisaki hocho (鰻サキ包丁) or an Eel-cutting knife.. Suddenly, there was this white flash and the background changed to somewhere else where everyone was running from him. One by one, everyone went missing except for me and someone next to me. I don't remember much from here but i remember being alone, in a deserted town that looked like the Kampar Newtown with a Venice'esque waterways. All of the inhabitants came out of their shops and started chasing me and i just went down to one of the waterway and swam across somewhere where there was nobody in sight. One of them also managed to swam across and bit me.

Then there was a change of scene where i was out somewhere having a barbecue party in a surburban area. Then suddenly, everyone was looking at me with the same kind of eye as the inhabitants from the last part.
Everyone, standing in a circle circling me then just came further and further.. and tore my limbs apart.

After that, i was at the same scene in which i was one with the crowd. Then i was stabbed by someone.

Then the sequence of dream came to an end...
It was so surreal. yet it was very vividly lucid dream. I don't really know what it means but i wouldn't want to experience it again.. it was exhaustingly horrifying even though i know that it was only just a dream.
Oh yeah, if i have never mentioned it to you, Normally when i sleep, the only thing i dream are Nightmares, if i don't have any kind of nightmare, or i'll just close my eyes and then open it in the morning... It's like having 5-7 hours of sleep and just compressing it into 1 second like a blink of an eyes... if you know what i mean..

That's all for today. Please don't let me have that same dream again....

No comments:

Post a Comment