Thursday, May 5, 2011

Writer's Pox pt.3

Boredom+Creativity=Something odd.

As you may have heard of the term' An idle mind is the Devil's plaything'
Well, As for myself of course, I'm still idling around and i have still yet to think of any evil thoughts.
So far i'm still miles away from being insane... as far as i could tell.
Anyways, I'm bored. Really really bored, can anyone please save me from this phantasmagoric nightmare?

Nevermind, Point being that i'm bored and my thoughts are a little bit under the weather.
in a way i kind of hate myself for being myself.

Boredom, Relate, Assertive, Multiplying, Hunger, Thirst, Benevolence, Bane, Vain, Sane, Mane, Dane, Brain, Cane, Pain, Grain, Same, Train, Rain, Drain, Jail, Mail, Frail, Trail, Sail, Braille, Stale, Tale, Tail, Tamil, Grail, Holy, Mole, Sheet, Sit, Shit, Slip, Trip, Bleep, Flip, Dip, <~ (Writing random words that crosses my mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment