Thursday, May 5, 2011

Writer's blog pt.2

As you all know, I'm still unable to write anything due to myself not having any fantastic imagination(Maybe i should try tripping myself.)

Boredom's a constant word heard from teenagers around my age. And why is that true?
Well. This is because I SAID SO! ^_^
Anyways, another day's gone by and i'm actually feeling the same old loneliness that was always constant. Unable to do anything about it, was i then decided to leave the a space that i felt secure and just get out for a quick breather.
After driving around and stopping somewhere was i able to find a slight tinge of uneasiness and not knowing where should i head to. At the same time was i thinking of two random thoughts. One was regarding what i should actually be doing with my life and another was what'll happen to myself if i were to change something. Could my life get any worse or could it get better than what i have now. Thus i concluded to myself that i myself never thought of changing myself. Clinging back to the same old me as i did for 15 years was another one of my flaw as a human being.
Adept as i seem to be dealing with emotions, Have i yet to reveal my true self even to myself.
laying deep within my tainted, wretched soul lies a seed that is Self-sabotaging, Rebellious, Unmotivated, Greedy, Hostile, and most of all, a dependent parasite that feeds off the knowledge of another. <~ (Maybe tis' a wise choice to be used in one of my essays ^_^)
Back to writing*

And I'm unable to continue writing.. Marvelous =.=ll

No comments:

Post a Comment