Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Writer's Block pt.1

As i am currently running out of materials to write on,
I'll just write some random stuffs to fill out my boredom ^_^

Alone in the room i sat there by myself, Staring into the vast portals of information
Not knowing what to search for, Traversed the web-like highway i did.
As boredom creeps through the very depths of my conscience,
sounds of clicking and clacking are heard from throughout the room.
Twas' Moments later that something peculiar happen to cross my very thoughts.
Peculiar as it may seem, tis' a profile from a normal site that caught my interest.
by entering the profile was i able to meet someone so uniquely remarkable that even I cannot resist not writing to, for it was a profile of great interest to me and me alone.
Dropping the persona of someone so weary, Decided that i take a look into the profile
decided that i talked to that person, decided that i also took the time to get to know of that person so unaccented that i later grew fond of.
Minutes became hours which became days that i first talked to her that suddenly i found myself growing fond of that special person whom i spake with.
"Twas' a special meeting indeed that was" thinking to myself
"Twas' a special occasion indeed. Mind if we celebrate it with a tinge of self-destruction?" my mind answered
'Self-sabotage'? or was it 'self-indulge' were the two common things that i never knew what the difference were.
Telling myself that not even a Raven who bequeathes 'Nevermore' would mess with me
nor even the tallest of Titans, Atlas would be able to signify anything compared to this feeling of euphoria of meeting someone as compassionate as her.

But alas. Tis' just another post from someone who just so happens to meet her by a chance given by fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment